"The success of my story is not because I regained the ability to walk, but to the way I faced adversity and the satisfaction of rebuilding my life."
Starting from the point of view of a person who had it all, lost it all and recovered it all again, Fritz provokes reflection on how we live our lives and marks the difference between the important and the transcendent, from the frivolous, superficial and irrelevant . The final message of this story is that life deserves to be lived, no matter how difficult it may be and that happiness and fulfillment are in the hands of all those who are willing to pay the price to get them.
Fritz invites us to make substantial changes in the way we see life in areas such as:
- The meaning of life and pain.
- How to overcome adversity.
- The reconstruction of self-steem.
- The power of forgiveness.
- Perseverance, will and the attitude through challenges.
- Enjoy what we take for granted and celebrate our small successes…
And much more learning that witty interlocks his accident with the great virtues of humanity and the basic values in life.
REQUEST A QUOTE!